COVID 19: Nevada Annual Report Due Date Extended By 60 Days
Nevada state has extended annual report filing deadlines by 60 days due to the COVID 19 pandemic. The extension starts from the month of March 2020 to May 2020; each month has a 60 days extension, (ie; March filing is waived until May, April filing is waived until June, and May filing is waived until July) and there will be no late fees during the time.
The Nevada Annual Report (Annual List) is required to file every LLC and Corporation in Nevada by the last day of the anniversary month of their entity’s formation in Nevada. For example if you form your LLC in Nevada on March 1st, your LLC annual list would be due on March 31st of the following year and every year afterward.
Several other states (their SOS) also issued extensions to their annual report filing deadlines due to the Coronavirus. Below are some of the states:
- Arkansas – Annual Report Due Date Extended to July 15, 2020
- Connecticut – LLC Annual Report Due Date Extended to June 30, 2020
- District of Columbia – No Late Fees For Annual Reports Until After June 1, 2020. No Late Fees for Corporations Filing 2020 Biennial Reports Between April 2, 2020 – June 1, 2020. No Late Fees for Trade Name Renewals Between April 2, 2020 – June 1, 2020
- Florida – Annual Report Due Date Extended to June 30, 2020. $400 Late Penalty After July 1, 2020
- Georgia – Annual Report Due Date Extended to May 1, 2020
- Illinois – Annual Report Due Date Extended By 1 Month
- Indiana – Annual Reports Due April 15, 2020, Will Not Be Delinquent Until After June 15th, 2020.
- Iowa – Administrative Dissolution Delayed Until July 15th, 2020. Extra 6 Weeks to Correct Missed Filings
- Kansas – Annual Report Due Date Extended to July 15, 2020
- Maryland – Annual Report Due Date Extended to July 15, 2020
- Minnesota – Annual Franchise Taxes and Penalties Waived Until July 15, 2020 For The 2020 Tax Reporting Year.
- Montana – No Late Fees for Annual Reports Until After July 15, 2020
- New Hampshire – Annual Report Due Date Extended By One Month
- North Carolina – No Late Fees for Annual Reports Until After June 15, 2020
- Texas – Annual Report Due Date Extended to July 15, 2020. Franchise Tax Return Due Date Extended to July 15th, 2020. Reports After May 15, 2020 Will Be Subject For Waiving Late Penalties.
Disclaimer: The page is not to be used for legal advice and it is intended for information and educational purpose only, we strongly recommend you to check directly with your respective Secretary of State offices to confirm each.
Want any assistance, IncParadise can help you?
We believe that every new and existing business has a wide variety of requirements right from setting up a new company to filing annual lists. These business requirements are a driving factor for IncParadise towards creating a variety of additional services. These additional services are targeted at businesses that require assistance with different processes like IRS filing, applying for DBA – Fictitious Name, Certificate of Good Standing, Corporate Kits, Apostille for international entities, Amendments of Articles, mail-forwarding and virtual address services. So, if you need any assistance please contact us.
Like what you're reading? Get fresh tips to start & grow your company.